West Lane MacDonald's Family and Friends

This is a site used to keep our families up todate on the comings and goings of our extended families. Lets use it to share stuff that will help us stay in touch and in tune with each other.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pat and Friends

I had a great visit with Pat and Cy last night. She showed pictures of the site of the next Clan reunion.We watched the Oilers try to loose after a 4-0 lead but alas the Mighty Duckys wanted the loss more. 8 goals in the third period almost riviled the 8 fights in the first. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    Yukky picture of me... you'll have to see me in person , I know one thing, I'm throwing away that top! I really enjoyed Dave's visit. I will post reunion pictures soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home