West Lane MacDonald's Family and Friends

This is a site used to keep our families up todate on the comings and goings of our extended families. Lets use it to share stuff that will help us stay in touch and in tune with each other.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hey Everyone





Hello!
I thought I would write a message and post some pictures in here since I've been telling Aunt Cathy and mom and I would! My summer is going really well, my summer job is great, and living on my own isn't that bad. My course on the other hand is going to be time consumming, but I hope that it will work out in the end (I should be studying right now, procrastination never really helps...) Anyways, I miss you all lots!!!! I can't wait to see everyone this summer. Here are some pics from my camera of the fam! Looks like you all had a nice vacation in Hawaii you all looked amazing!
Love you!!!
Jenn

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger David Mac said…

    Jennifer

    Great pictures! Thanks so much for adding these, they look great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home